Monday, February 11, 2013

ASANTE MAMA NE WEWE TU II


Look at her she carries the Nation ,
She's determined but no one will mention ,
From her we see generation ,
Her grace and might is known to all creation ,
Yes she gave me hope .
Am blessed  everyday ,
Not mention the first day ,
She gave me life she let me out these was the day ,
She's special like every Sunday ,
Yes she gave me reason .

I kept on trying to walk ,
Then  I  didn’t know how to talk ,
Every time I sulk ,
Yes she gave me seasons .
I stood still tall ,
Like primate superstar of all ,
Not to mention her dedication went straight to fame hall,
Yes she gave me norms .
Everyday am grateful for her now she’s grown old and out of rudder,
Now is my turn to give her my shoulder ,
And I will make sure I cross with her  every border ,
ASANTE MAMA NI WEWE TU.  

No comments:

Post a Comment