Monday, February 11, 2013

My Unmentioned

My Unmentioned



I have been through many races ,

Seen different people in different paces,

Have chased my dreams,

Crossing different streams,

Doing my last lap ,

In the wap,
With a great leap ,

Realizing we been through a lot than heap,




Using different VoIP's ,

And them Ip’s  ,

Just like yesterday ,

He gave me a victorious day ,

Like a walk through the park ,

I made it to the finish line and made my a mark ,

We been through the same track ,

Running and creating a pack , 

I look up to something ,

Becoz my life is void filled with nothing ,

You turned and flip up pages of my life and left something ,

Those who knew I was loosing ,

Now look at me dismaying ,

In you I find Prada of hope ,

And a jar with no loop ,

Because joy comes in the morning ,

And pain doesn’t last a life time ,

And that is your promise to mankind ,

And I know teacher am one of my kind ,

You claimed to me life ,

When i knew i couldn’t suffice .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment